Happy Easter weekend everyone! In the past week, I’ve been in Dallas and Atlanta but I just got back to Charleston last night to celebrate Easter with my family. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I have very vivid memories of decorating Easter Eggs with my grandma, watching The Masters with my dad, and getting dressed up for Easter brunch. Most of my Easter memories are from spending Easters in Sea Island, GA with my grandparents. Sea Island is so gorgeous this time of year so Easters there are simply the best!
This Easter, we are going to Church and then to a gospel brunch filled with music. But first, I’m off to go sailing today with my family! I hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend. See below for highlights from the week…
1. Ten food Instagram accounts to follow. (waitingonmartha.com)
2. Twelve easy egg recipes for Easter. (stylemepretty.com/living)
3. I’ve got my eye on these gold beauties. (nordstrom.com)
4. Are you following my Easter board on Pinterest? Get last minute inspiration, DIYs, and more. (pinterest.com/jilliana5590)
6. I totally want this dropped waist dress after seeing Chassity in it! She looks just too cute! (looklingerlove.com)
7. Mackenzie Horan’s Design Darling New York City Guide is absolute perfection. See you in June NYC! (mackenziehoran.com)
8. I’ve been adding lots of new items to the shop lately! Have you popped over?
Photo: Miss Renaissance