Easter is just a hop away! I’m so excited to spend the holiday with my family in Charleston. We will be walking to Church in the morning before we go to a great, big Easter brunch at Magnolias. In the afternoon, we will recoup (from the meal!) and then we are planning to play a family tennis match. For all my Easter inspiration, sneak a peak at my Easter Pinterest board. This weekend is the start of my two week spring break so follow along on Instagram to stay in the loop on my travels to Charleston and Miami. Have a hoppy Easter weekend loves!
P.S. I really appreciate everyone sticking with me this week! I’ve had extra responsibilities at work the last two weeks and I’ve been doing my taxes and getting ready to leave for two weeks so the week got away from me. Unfortunately, blog posts fell by the wayside but I promise I’ll be back in full force next week! XO
1. A locals-only guide to Palm Beach. (mydomaine.com)
2. The top 10 most followed beauty boards on pinterest. (byrdie.com)
3. Amazing eateries around the world. (mydomaine.com)
4. Colorful cocktails that are perfect for spring. (brit.com)
5. The incredible, edible egg. 10 fun facts about eggs to get you in the Easter mood. (LaurenConrad.com)
6. A bright, bold, colorful California beach house. (housebeautiful.com)
7. I’m beyond in love with the flowers from this wedding. (southernweddings.com)
8. Five totally charming preppy bedrooms. (mydomaine.com)
9. Easter brunch: 15 mimosa recipes & 6 food recipes for the perfect meal. (theglitterguide.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. The chicest piggy bank I’ve ever seen.
2. Pre-order this denim dress now! Its adorable.
3. Cuteness overload.
4. My birthday is Cinco de Mayo so it’s never too early to start thinking about festive decor.
5. This embroidered dress is perfect for Southern California gals going to Stagecoach Music Festival next month (like me!).
6. This scallop blazer is perfect for work and play.
7. I’m always obsessed with Trina Turk jumpsuits (my blue one is the best!) and this one is the most gorgeous color.
8. I so desperately wish this Draper James top wasn’t sold out in my size!
9. Denim has never looked so fun!
10. Tory Burch added tons of new items to their 40% off sale.
11. Kate Spade is offering an extra 25% off sale through Monday, March 28th with code HOPTOIT.
12. J.Crew is offering 25% off everything (!) for Easter weekend with code SHOPMORE.
13. Calypso is having a 12 hour dress sale today! They are offering 60% off with code DRESS60.
With Love From R&R:
1. I posted a new outfit post this week featuring a lace midi skirt (it’s on major sale!).
2. Last week’s highlights: Palm Springs travel guides, sorbet recipes, & inspiring office spaces.
3. Easter is just a hop away! Are you following my Easter Pinterest board for lots of Easter weekend inspiration?!
4. Spring style in Santa Monica!
5. I’m traveling for my two week spring break and I couldn’t be more ready to jet set! See tons of my travel inspiration here.
6. Spring Break necessities: a scallop bathing suit, a panama hat, and sunnies.
7. I was so happy to welcome the first day of spring last Sunday!
8. When in LA, brunch at The Ivy!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Paper & Stitch
Happy Easter Jillian!! Have a great weekend with your family!
Thanks Maggie! Happy Easter to you and yours as well! XO, Jillian