Happy first week of December loves! I’m celebrating the holiday season today with a brunch at The Beverly Hills Hotel Polo Lounge (they do fabulous Christmas decorations!) before I watch Alabama win the SEC Championship and Stanford win the Pac 12 Championship. My family is having a football viewing party today so I’m ready to cheer my little heart out! I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!
Happy December + Highlights
1. Do you have a dairy face, a sugar face, or a wine face? Eeeek, this made me a tad bit of healthy anxiety! (elleuk.com)
2. How funny! A holiday wine guide for every crazy member of your family. (munchies.vice.com)
3. My best friend, Allison, and my apartment were spotted on Gray Malin’s blog this week! (graymalin.com)
4. Life advice from 14 hilarious women. (mydomaine.com)
5. My friend Ali made the cutest gift guide for the holidays! You have to take a peak. (adashofdetails.com)
6. A behind the scenes look into Olivia Palermo’s closet. (vogue.co.uk)
7. Forty-three Christmas cookie recipes. (bonappetit.com)
8. A holiday DIY: Rosemary wreath place cards. (camillestyles.com)
9. Five can’t miss podcasts. (thebrunetteone.com)
10. Inside Caroline Sieber’s colorful London home. (vogue.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Can you guess where I’d shop if I was only allowed to shop at one store for Christmas this year?
2. Two holiday shops (one, two) full of festive, cute, and kitschy decor items.
3. Sequins and glitter, need I say more?
4. I’m obsessed with this vest! It’s different yet classic.
5. I’ve got my eye on holiday dresses! These one’s are at the top of my list: green scallops, red with a bow (only $58!), metallic swing dress (only $68!). (nordstrom.com)
6. New snow booties anyone?
7. I scooped up this glass pineapple ornament and this snow globe ornament at Anthropologie this week. Aren’t they adorable?
8. Hello, it’s me. I’ve got an amazing plaid scarf for you that’s under $20.
9. Joie has new product in their sale including some great booties and heels.
10. Lots of gift ideas for the Southern gal right this way.
11. I love bright red nails for the holiday season.
With Love From R&R:
1. Three gift guides you CAN’T MISS: Stocking Stuffers, Girl’s Gifts, and Guy’s Gifts.
2. I experimented with layers in an outfit this week by tossing on a poncho! It’s so cozy.
3. The Tory Burch dress I wore in this outfit post is almost 50% off.
4. My Winter Reading Guide is up. Which book will you read first!?
5. My wardrobe has taken a turn for the holidays.
6. I celebrated Cyber Monday and Black Friday with sales! You can still shop all my favorite pieces.
7. This outfit has been trending on R&R… I mean you can’t go wrong with a Barbour jacket.
8. Pinning, pinning, pinning for the holidays!
9. A flashback to two Christmases ago!
10. Cheers! I went wedding dress shopping with one of my best friends last weekend.
Photograph: Crane Concept
Ugh I NEED Olivia Palermo’s closet!! Love all these links 🙂
Eeeek, I need her closet too!! I’m glad you like 🙂 XO, Jillian