My adult spring break has been wonderful so far! I 100% know how fortunate I am to have a job with a spring break (go teachers!) but I honestly think that all professionals deserve an adult spring break to travel or to rest and recharge. Teachers aren’t the only people who work hard! I’ve already been in Charleston for a week, which has been so wonderful. I’m here for a few more days before I head to Miami for a couple days. I’d love to have you following along on Instagram! People often ask me why I’m in Charleston so frequently… it’s because my sister lived here for 5 years and my family has a house here as my parents live here part time. So, I’m always with family! I hope everyone has a happy start to April this weekend. XO
Happy April + Highlights
1. Ten beauty hacks every woman with acne-prone skin should know. (bustle.com)
2. Ask a French girl about friendship. (manrepeller.com)
3. Thirty-five hidden bars in NYC. (businessinsider.com)
4. How to be more decisive and stick by your decisions. (mydomaine.com)
5. How to create a colorful spring bouquet. (papernstichblog.com)
6. Doesn’t this recipe look so yummy!? A roasted sweet potato sandwich. (ohjoy.blogs.com)
7. Shazam for plants?! I have to try this! (ryot.org)
8. Fourteen coffee shops to visit in NYC. (blog.bloglovin.com)
9. Twenty-three design blogs leading the pack in 2016. (domino.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. Three pretty little bras I’d like to add to my collection. (one: sexy, two: feminine, three: cozy)
2. Anthropologie is offering an extra 25% off sale items with code XTRAXTRA. Think lots of feminine cuts and pieces!
3. I’ve been eating SO much Southern Food. Holy smokes.
4. Saks is offering an extra 15% off sitewide with code SAKS1136.
5. These strappy heels are under $50 and literally a HUGE steal of a deal.
6. Ready, set, go… J.Crew is offering 25% – 30% off with code SHOPNOW.
7. Talk about a gorgeous, weighty, stone necklace.
8. Express is offering up to 60% off select styles so hop to like it’s Easter 1999.
9. Raise your hand if you’re a fringe fanatic. If you’re hand is in the air then buy these.
10. Neiman Marcus is offering up to 65% off regular prices as part of their “Real Deal” sale.
11. Well isn’t this purse just gorgeous?
12. Big time sunnies.
13. What’s cooking good looking?
With Love From R&R:
1. This week’s outfit post was shot on the Venice Beach Canals (a must go-to spot in LA) and featured a mix of fun styles… ruffles, leopard, straw, and distressed denim.
2. I posted my most liked Instagram (ever!) this week from Charleston. Thank you so so so much for following along!
3. I always get questions about the gallery wall in my apartment so I shared exactly how to make your own gallery wall. It’s fun and worth the effort!
4. I’m always SO inspired when I’m in Charleston. Here’s a peak at some of the fun I’ve been having: my mom’s Easter flowers were GORG, My brother and I caught a 30 pound redfish, a throwback to last spring in Charleston, a charming southern home.
5. Speaking of Charleston, you’ve seen my Charleston Travel Guide, right?
6. Are you subscribed to receive R&R emails? If you ask me, you should be! Subscribe by entering your email address on my homepage.
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: My Instagram 🙂
I soo wish I was with you in Charleston right now!
SO wish you were here too!! XO, Jillian