Ready, set, party! It’s Friday! My best girlfriend from collage is visiting me this weekend and we have a whole girls’ weekend planned starting with a girl’s dinner tonight with friends at Terrine (the spot is a California take on French food, yum!). The rest of the weekend we’re planning a little brunching, a little shopping, and a little working out… basic but perfect! I haven’t been into Sugar Paper yet since the store turned over for the holidays so I can’t wait to pop in and scoop up some festive greeting cards and holiday trinkets! I know I was a little slow on blogging this week but next week I will be back at it in full force! I had report cards due today for work so I had to cut myself a little slack… thanks for sticking with me! Have a great weekend everyone!
A little parting advice until Monday, be sure to check out Bloomingdales Friends & Family Sale for 25% off so you can start your holiday shopping NOW + the other sales below are gosh darn good this weekend!
2. This article is so true and, I think, applies to every girl in their 20s… a take on how friendships change over time (especially post college). (victoriamcginley.com)
3. This fall recipe library is out of control! My mouth is watering. (loveandlemons.com)
4. The holiday season is almost here! Here are a few tips for how to prepare your home for out of town guests. (theeverygirl.com)
5. Is everyone loving the newly designed Glitter Guide site as much as I am!? (glitterguide.com)
6. A look at why women should support each other and invest in each other. (thechalkboardmag.com)
7. Twenty-three things that were cool in 2005 but definitely aren’t cool now. (buzzfeed.com)
8. The ultimate Thanksgiving menu according to Pinterest. (housebeautiful.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. BIG SALE NEWS! Bloomingdales is having their Friends & Family Sale this weekend and offering 25% off with code HOLIDAY. Advice: start your holiday shopping NOW!
3. Club Monaco is offering up to 40% off cold weather clothes – coats, hats, gloves, & scarves!
4. J.Crew has brand spanking new arrivals & they are offering 25% off with code SHOPTOIT! I can tell you right now, I’ buying this fair isle sweater!
5. Julie Vos released her Holiday Jewelry Collection today! It is full or gorgeous jewel tone pieces!
8. Moon & Lola’s deadlines for getting pieces monogramed by Christmas are rapidly approaching… December 1st for metals and December 13th for acrylics! Get going because monogrammed gifts are such a special gift.
With Love From R&R:
1. I loved the links in I included in my highlights last week. I especially liked the post on how to mixup Moscow Mules, the look at Instagram versus real life, and the poncho I included.
2. A little leopard popped out of my closet this week to spice up this black and brown outfit post!
3. My love for Charleston knows no boundaries!
4. It doesn’t get more classic than camel coats! Your whole guide to camel coats is here.
5. I layered up in Charleston with this cozy, comfy look.