Happy Tuesday! I seriously love today’s gift guide. When I was creating my Gift Guide: For The Girly Girl I found so many beautiful pieces that I wanted to recommend. So I knew I had to create a second gift guide for women. I love getting dressed up and hitting the town during the holidays so I decided that the perfect guide would be a Gift Guide: For The Party Girl. For the party girl, I’m loving all things metallic, fur, sequin, and velvet. Keep reading to get the scoop on all my favorite items this season for the gal in your life that loves a good party! I hope you love these party girl gifts!
Fur Coat / Earrings / Metallic Dress / Pom Sequin Mules / Star Clutch / Casamigos Gummies / Sequin Block Heel Shoes / Holiday Lip Glose Set / Sequin Purse / Hair Wand / Velvet Hair Bow / Gold Top / Pink Fur Stole / ‘Ladies Who Drink’ Book / One Shoulder Top
Get the Gift Guide: For The Party Girl look:
But wait, there’s more:
Gift Guide: For The Party Girl
– Blue Fur Coat: oh my Heavens! I need to get my hands on this! This coat is so fun and luxe… it’s just what every party girl needs to throw on before walking on the door for a night out.
– Earrings: These earrings are the perfect touch of glam. Even a party girl who loves a simple little black dress can be ready for the party by adding these pretty dangle earrings into the mix. P.S. they are under $70.
– Metallic Pleated Dress: This dress is so gorgeous and would be perfect for New Year’s Eve. Plus, this dress is tasteful, which is nice for NYE because not all party dresses are as lovely. The dress is a great price too for such a beautiful dress! I’d be so happy to unwrap this pretty dress on Christmas morning.
– Pom Sequin Mules: Nothing says party like these festive mules! These shoes have such a party feel to them that I’d even love to slip them on for a fun night of cooking + wine at home… they make every night a party!
– Star Clutch: Clare V. makes me favorite clutches I own, star prints are completely in this year, and I love metallics at the holidays so this is the perfect gift for the girl in your life who has a lot on her social calendar this season. I also love this version of the star clutch.
– Casamigos Gummies: The ultimate stocking stuffer for anyone who loves to have a bit of fun… Casamigos collaborated with Sugarfina to make these yummy tequila grapefruit sour gummies.
– Sequin Block Heels: Why not mix up your classic black ankle strap heels with these fun sequin block heels? The glitter + the bow are perfection.
– Lip Trio: Clean beauty company, Beauty Counter, released this beautiful holiday lip trio of neutral glosses. Sometimes a perfect party look doesn’t need a bold red lip.
– Sequin Beaded Purse: This vintage-inspired purse is begging to be worn all through the holidays! The multicolored sequins and beads make it a perfect match for every festive outfit.
– Styling Hair Wand: My favorite party look is complete with a head full of curls. That’s why I think this is the best styling wand… the three interchangeable wands allow you to create different sized curls. It’s also an Allure Best of Beauty 2017 Winner.
– Velvet Hair Bow: Looking to elevate your ponytail? This velvet bow will give you a beautiful updo. I also love this other velvet bow.
– Gold Flouncy Top: Style this top with a pair of high-waisted denim and heels for effortless party attire. Every party loving girl will love adding this to their wardrobe.
– Pink Fur Stole: Obsessed! I have a blush fur stole (last seen here) that I adore so I think I could find a nice little spot in my closet for this bright pink fur stole. If I had this, I’d wear this to every party! I also love this striped fur stole.
– ‘Ladies Who Drink’ Book: Gift this book to the party girl in your life who likes to entertain. The cocktail book brings together classic and modern drink recipes, small-bite pairings, entertaining ideas, and original fashion illustrations. It’s broken down by occasions like game day, book club, barbecue, or Sunday brunch, as well as moods like April in Paris, seaside sunset, or Mardi Gras, Ladies Who Drink.
– One Shoulder Top: I adore this top for fun-filled occasions and think it would be perfect through the spring. The price is amazing too so you can gift this top to anyone!
Cheers to hitting the town in style this holiday season! xx
I love the heels. That style of heel always looks classy and chic.
Thanks so much Sophie! I couldn’t agree more! xx