I have to admit that I love this gift guide. I definitely try to squeeze in as much travel as I can because I truly love it and I truly love visiting and meeting my loved ones all around the country (and sometimes around the world). I made this gift guide by thinking about what I like/I’d want as a travel bug but I also created the guide with my sister in mind. She is a full blown fearless traveler (she even has a travel blog!) so I thought about what she’d like. I think my sister would approve so take a look and use my gift guide: for the jetsetter to pick out the perfect gift for your favorite traveler.
New York Scarf / City Candles / Luggage Tag / Headphones / Getaway Bag Set / Passport Case / Travel Size Blow Dryer / Cosmetic Cases / Cocktail Kit / Emergency Travel Kit / Eye Mask / Coffee Table Book / Duffle Bag / Laptop Case / Beauty Kit / Suitcase / Travel Pouch / Beach iPhone Case / Ocean iPhone Case
I’ve got a few highlights for you:
– I’m personally obsessed with these city candles. They are the perfect special gift to give to your favorite city girl. I gave the Charleston one to my bridesmaids!
– Two yummy, creamy leather pieces: cosmetic cases and a laptop case. Both items come in multiple colors. P.S. I put the cosmetic cases on my personal Christmas wish list.
– This might be the cutest scarf I’ve ever seen. I have a similar version from a few years ago. The scarf could also act as a beautiful piece of art if you framed it!
– I don’t have this suitcase but it has a monogram on it so who wouldn’t want it!? It goes perfectly with this luggage tag and this passport case.
– This New York Times coffee table book is a staple for any traveler. The European version is equally as wonderful.
– I have this mini travel-size blow dryer and it’s great (I like Dry Bar products!).
– One of my most recent obsessions are all things One Truffle. I absolutely love this large pouch/clutch (it comes in other sizes too).
– This beauty kit is a lifesaver for the girl on the go… it’s got an overnight face mask, eye cream, lip balm and more. (P.S. more beauty gift ideas here!)
– Keep your luggage organized while traveling with these adorable drawstring pouches.
Get the Gift Guide: For The Jetsetter look:
But wait, there’s more of my Gift Guide: For The Jetsetter:
Be sure to check out my other holiday gift guides for the girls, for the boys, and for the beauty babe.
Love all of these picks! Might need to put some on my Christmas list now too!
Yay, so happy to hear that Allison! They are definitely Christmas list worthy! xx