I love being outdoors fishing, hiking, skiing and such. I also love wearing flannel, corduroys, and desert boots. However, at heart, I think I’m definitely a girly girl. So, today, I’m sharing the ultimate Gift Guide: For The Girly Girl. If your mom, sister, or best friend loves feminine pretty things or the color blush, then this is the guide for you. I included pieces with my favorite ladylike touches like ruffles, velvet, pearls, and bows (all things I love!). Keep reading to the bottom because I included a section about what’s on my personal wish list this holiday season.
Coffee Table Book / Pajamas / Flats / Cardigan / Heels / Ruffle Top / Mini Jewelry Box / Earrings / Off The Shoulder Top / Tennis Shoes / Purse / Phone Case / Luggage / Sweater / Toner / Mask / Belt / Dress
Get the Gift Guide: For The Girly Girl look:
Gift Guide: For The Girly Girl
– 200 Women Coffee Table Book: Such a wonderful addition to any woman’s coffee table. For the book, 200 interesting women were asked the same five questions. They each provided heartfelt answers revealing successes, failures, courage, and love.
– Pajamas: The cutest set of PJs ever. They come in four different colors. I have them in blue and white and love them.
– Velvet Mary Jane Flats: I swooned when I first saw these cuties. A Mary Jane is such a sweet traditional shoe and the fact that these are velvet make them a dream for a girly girl. I think they would be so cute with holiday dresses and maxi skirts. They also come in burgundy.
– Ruffle Cardigan: Cardigans are so in right now but still such a timeless look. I love the soft heather gray color of this sweater paired with the sweet ruffles. Plus, this lovely sweater is under $75!
– Bow Satin Heels: What an elegant little shoe. Satin heels are probably the number one shoe you need for nice holiday parties. This pair of heels is super reasonably priced for how nice it is and the bow, I mean come on… so cute!
– Ruffle Top: A simple yet polished holiday top. Cuyana does everything right!
– Mini Jewelry Case: Another gorgeous Cuyana piece. I got Cuyana cosmetic cases last Christmas and I’d love to add this jewelry case to my little collection. I think it would be perfect for travel too.
– Earrings: These earrings are so ladylike! I’m in love with them! The price of them makes them the perfect gift for a girlfriend or sister.
– Off The Shoulder Top: This top is just begging to be worn to a holiday party! It’s shimmery so it’s celebration ready + the bows on the sleeves at the wrists are so dreamy and romantic.
– Tennis Shoes: I recently discovered this make of tennis shoes and I’m so happy I did because they come in the cutest colors. This pink color is Heaven!
– Mini Leather Bucket Bag: This is the top purse I’ve got my eye on and am wishing for! I’m absolutely obsessed with it! It’s so so fun and I love the color tone of the rich brown leather. This quilted purse also has my attention (as does everything from Sézane). Also, this has been my ultimate dream splurge-worthy purse for a few years now and no purse screams happy holidays more than this purse.
– iPhone Case: his floral, initialed phone case is so perfect. I’m in need of a new phone case and I think this is the one! What a perfect stocking stuffer too.
– Luggage: I’m really into luggage with four spinning wheels so I love this set. It might sound silly but I am! This luggage is durable and can be personalized with a monogram so you can give the luggage a special touch when you gift it to your favorite destination darling.
– Bow Sweater: The sweater of my dreams. I wore this sweater in one of my favorite holiday outfits from last year and got a million compliments on it so I can’t recommend this item enough. It’s under $50 too!
– Facial Toner: Rose is everywhere in skincare and for good reason. This rose infused facial toner is hydrating and heavenly so your best girl that enjoys a little pampering will love it.
– Face Mask: Give your mom, sister, or bestie the rose toner above with this rose face mask for a complete set. The mask hydrates and tones while restoring your natural radiance.
– Belt: I’m super in love with this belt. I’ve had my eye on it for awhile. It is the perfect belt to wear around the waist with dresses. The only problem is that I can’t decide if I like it more in black or blush
– Floral Dress: Gorgeous! For under $100, can you find a cuter flirty dress? The burgundy florals make it perfect for fall and winter while the blush color of the dress as a whole will allow you to transition it through the spring. I’d love to be gifted this dress!
My Holiday Wish List:
Other than the items I mentioned above that I’m pining for (the belt, tennis shoes, and purse), I’d really love a new Patagonia down jacket (not so girly, ha!) because mine was lost in our move. I also want a couple beauty related items including this blow dryer (although, I know I’m behind by wanting this one because this is the #1 blow dryer of the year!), this curling iron, and this eye cream (I’ve never tried this cream but always heard wonderful things about it!). I’m also obsessed with these Charleston bug earrings. Lastly, I’m always on the go with my laptop so I’d really love this laptop case (I LOVE everything from Cuyana!).
I hope this guide helps you shop for Black Friday and Cyber Monday!