I’m LOVING summer so far. Last weekend’s festivities couldn’t have set a better tone for a fabulous summer! I’m still on cloud nine feeling like the luckiest girl in the world (more on all the engagement excitement here)! I’m really overjoyed because I get to celebrate more this weekend in Newport. A bunch of my girlfriends are all convening in Newps for our friend’s birthday! I’m really excited to wear this new watermelon print top and this new off the shoulder top this weekend. We’ll be boating, BBQing, and beaching! Per usual, I won’t be posting on here over the weekend but you can bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be posting on Instagram. I’d love to have you following along! Who’s ready for a GF weekend (?!) + highlights from the week are below. xx
1. This roundup though. Take me back to Miami! (lauren-nelson.com)
2. Who is doing this 30-day abs challenge!? (laurenconrad.com)
3. Jenna Lyons talks personal style. (howtospendit.ft.com)
4. Another highlights roundup, another list of summer rosés. (100layercake.com)
5. The do’s and don’ts of wedding season. (manrepeller.com)
6. Bar cart GOALS. Mackenzie nailed it! (mackenziehoran.com)
7. Is it just me or is this Chicago restaurant everywhere right now? (bowsandsequins.com)
8. A behind the scenes look at what it takes to create a blog post. (stylebyemilyhenderson.com)
9. I completely agree with Meghan’s tips for refreshing your bedroom. (witwhimsy.com)
10. Five options for managing money as a couple. (theeverygirl.com)
11. The best way to pack a brimmed hat. You mean you don’t wear it around though every airport and on every plane? (travelandleisure.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. In love with this stripe skirt! Thanks to Mackenzie for tipping me off to it.
2. The best silk cami in the world. I have it in 3 colors!
3. I adore both these straw hats (under $30 and under $25)… what’s a girl to do!?
4. Swimsuit crush America edition. Swimsuit crush Caribbean edition.
5. Gotta get my hands on this new beachy coffee table book.
6. Loving the colors of these nikes.
7. A summer must-have: popsicle maker.
With Love From R&R:
1. I got engaged! So in love and happy + I was tickled to share my engagement story with y’all on R&R this week (Edwin really nailed it!!)!
2. It’s the last weekend of Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale. Shop everything I’m shopping and pining for.
3. What I wore this week: stripes + a boater hat and a little lace white dress (under $50!).
4. Last week’s highlights: how to throw a flower crown party, Asian food recipes to try, summering in The Hamptons, wise words from Tory Burch, & more.
5. What summer is all about!
6. You saw this Lilly Pulitzer outfit post, right!?
7. J.Crew’s sandal game is so strong this spring/summer… my shoes = proof.
8. Every time I enter this colorful room I smile!
9. More realtime blog updates & more realtime blog + life updates.
10. Ooooh la la! I’m pinning to my wedding board.
A Few of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: My Instagram
Yay, have a happy weekend, friend! Still so excited for your news!! xx
Awww thanks Annie!! XO