Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone! I got to Colorado yesterday and have been having a great time in Boulder (Go Buffs!) with my best friend from college. I’m heading up to Aspen later today for a weekend full of Fourth of July celebrations + highlights of my favorite links are below… have a wonderful, safe, and patriotic weekend loves! Oh, and be sure to shop all the wonderful Fourth of July Sales that are going on this weekend! I rounded up a few of my favorites below.
1. This Hamptons house is an absolute dream. (mydomaine.com)
2. The ten products every beauty blogger actually swears by. (refinery29.com)
3. I love the florals and simple accessories in this outfit from Hallie. (coralsandcognacs.com)
4. What would your favorite wedding movies cost in real life? (housebeautiful.com)
5. Famous novels retitled like episodes of “Friends.” (newyorker.com)
6. Five classic trips for families. (goop.com)
Shopping & Sales:
1. I really love these eyelet espadrilles! But do I love these suede espadrilles more!?
2. This lace romper is under $100 and so cute!
3. Kate Spade is offering an extra 30% off all sale items with code SUNSHINE for the holiday weekend!
4. I think I need this NARS ‘Multiple Stick’ in my bathroom… it’s for your eye, checks, lips, and face.
5. Draper James is offering up to 60% off for their Star Spangled Sale!
6. How cute is the bright sherbet color of this off the shoulder dress?
7. Otte is offering an extra 40% off sale prices with code HAPPY4TH, aka major discounts!
8. The funniest doormat I ever did see.
9. Serena & Lily is offering up to 25% off with code SUMMERBREAK. The Hamptons store has me wanting everything!
10. J.Crew is offering 40% off summer styles and an extra 40%-60% off sale items with code COOLSTYLES.
11. Furbish Studios is offering 20% off with code FIREWORKS. I want the Blue and White Tabletop Collection!
With Love From R&R:
1. Did you catch my red, white, & blue Fourth of July outfit!? Think ginham meets stripes.
2. Wedding Wednesday: How Edwin and I Met
3. I loved every moment of being in NYC, per usual, especially the West Village brownstones, trying new restaurants, and exploring colorful streets.
4. The Hamptons = blooming hydrangeas, shingled homes, the Surf Lodge, boating, and sunny surf day.
5. Last week’s Highlights: a Sex and the City guide to NYC, spicy mango margarita popsicles, the must-have tennis shoes right now, and a Harbour Island guide.
6. Feel free to Like!
A Few Of This Week’s Favorites:
Photograph: Lemon Stripes
Thanks so much for reading Rachel! XO, Jillian