Summer has been out to play in Los Angeles this week. A heat wave took over the whole city proving that this really is an endless summer. I’m usually one in favor of summer never ending but this year I’m stunned at how ready I am for fall. I’m literally craving fall, dying to wear layers, and can taste autumn in my mouth every time I think of the approaching season.
While I can’t wait for October 1st (the day I’m ceremoniously switching gears from summer to fall), I’m planning to soak up the last rays of summer in the coming days. I’m starting with this weekend! Enjoy your weekend, loves!
1. How to really pronounce fashion designer names. (harpersbazaar.co.uk)
2. A steal of a deal for a trench coat! I love it in beige and cobalt. (goodnight macaroon.com)
3. A look at the lovely ladies behind my morning must read, The Skim. (mackenziehoran.com)
4. 50 Things you probably didn’t know about your favorite ladies. Yup, the Sex and the City ladies. (buzzfeed.com)
5. This outfit is perfection. (withlovefromkat.com)
6. Holy moly! These ice cream sandwiches look out of this world. (shelikesfood.com)
7. Planning to pop to one of these LA rooftop bars this weekend while the summer weather lasts. (last.com)