I’m off to Dallas today for an engagement party for my very good friends! We’ll be starting the weekend off right away with a big dinner at Javier’s. I can’t wait to touch down in Dallas to see my best friends from college!
This week in Charleston has been such a blast! I’m very happy I get to come back to Charleston on Thursday for Easter weekend. There is still so much I want to do before heading back to Los Angeles! Happy weekend!
1. Must make these spicy cucumber margaritas now. (gimmesomeover.com)
3. This purse. Golly, it’s cute and so summery! (hampdenclothing.com)
4. Simple tips for success. (designsponge.com)
5. DVF is offering 25% off with code FRIENDS25 through March 30th. (dvf.com)
6. Twelve books to read if you loved ‘The Girl On The Train’ (that aren’t ‘Gone Girl’). (bustle.com)
7. I love you Mom! I hope I didn’t have too much bad behavior over the years. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)