My, what a week! I was in New York City last weekend and at the beginning of this week… it was a blast and a half! Then I had a crazy travel experience to get back home, went straight to work, and had report cards due. Needless to say, I’m happy to have reached the weekend. I’m going to a big costume ball tonight at The Beverly Hilton (I’m sure I’ll be posting my costume on Instagram so follow along!) then scooting up to Santa Barbara on Saturday for a birthday. On Sunday, I’m playing tennis, going to the farmer’s market, and catching up on some work. What’s in store for everyone this weekend!?
1. Fourteen über romantic seaside hotels to fall in love with. (coastalliving.com)
2. Twelve easy ways to save money on your next vacation. (mydomaine.com)
3. You’re a wizard Harry! New Harry Potter coming in hot this summer. (variety.com)
4. What the Gossip Girl interiors would look like today. (mydomaine.com)
5. LaurenConrad.com featured two posts this week that I loved: a Strawberry Rosé Champagne Cocktail and a 1-Minute Knotted Half-Do.
6. The hotel in this outfit post shot straight to the top of my must go-to list.
Shopping & Sales:
1. Olivia Palermo’s capsule collection for Nordstrom is so her (so naturally I love it!). This vest is a highlight of the collection for me.
2. Obsessed with this liquid lipstick. I’m not kidding, it stays on all day.
3. This romper screams Spring Break.
4. This sweater that I’ve had my eye on just went on sale and is $200 off. Hmmmmm!
5. I’ve been hunting for a pair of leopard espadrilles and I think I found my pair in the ‘Calf Hair Platform Smoking Slipper.’
6. New arrivals at J.Crew and at Banana Republic this week. Boom.
7. It’s a party! Calypso is offering an extra 60% off sale styles.
8. The Gigi New York 50%-60% off Winter Sale ends after this weekend… there are so many gorgeous bags on major discount! The time is now.
With Love From R&R:
1. I love being part of AOL’s family. AOL Lifestyle recently redid their lifestyle section… read my AOL page here!
2. Did you catch my preppy navy blazer outfit this week?
3. OBSESSED with the braid I wore one day at Fashion Week! Thanks for agreeing Dry Bar. 🙂
4. The lowdown of what I packed for New York Fashion Week is right here.
5. Two NYFW presentations that I loved: Kate Spade and Rachel Zoe! Look how much fun the models were having at RZ + I can’t get enough of the roses from Kate Spade.
6. Thank you so much LC Lauren Conrad for the Instagram love. This feature was really a treat!
7. Bopping around New York calls for a visit to the Top of the Rock for Central Park views as well as a stop into the Ralph Lauren flagship store on the Upper East Side.
8. Allison and I had such a successful NYFW + Gal-entine’s weekend!
9. Last week’s highlights were filled with so many LOVE-ly links.
10. Stay turned for next week because I’ve got a NYFW breakdown + a new outfit post + more coming your way. Cheers!
Photograph: Crush Cul de Sac