There are too many gorgeous pieces of clothing and accessories out there in burgundy right now that I just couldn’t not share what I’ve been discovering! I always love burgundy for fall and winter so I’ve been going a bit crazy with my wallet… eeek! Here’s a breakdown of the best of burgundy:
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my Black Friday Giveaway! You have until midnight PST tonight!
Short Sleeve Dress / Scarf / Beanie / Blush / OTK Boots / Purse / Hat / Blouse / Pumps / Clutch / Fur Vest / Loafers / Lipstick / Long Sleeve Dress / Sweater / Booties / Lace-Up Heels / Coat / Cuff / Nail Polish / Skirt / Crossbody Bag / Earrings / Boyfriend Sweater
My Best of Burgundy Must-Haves:
1. All things shoes! I love: these OTK boots (splurge, save), these block heels, these loafers, these booties, these mules, these pumps, these lace up heels (one, two), these wedges, these rainboots, these tennis shoes, and these heeled sandals. How to pick? It really just repends on which style of shoes your closet needs right now!
2. Sweaters: boyfriend, turtleneck, or fitted (great with jeans or a skirt).
3. Burgundy + navy = the color combo of the moment: sweater, plaid button-down, stripe top, flannel button-down, fringe scarf.
4. Beauty: nail polish, lip stick, and blush.
5. My favorite, purses! I love these two crossbody purses (one, two), this tote, and this clutch.
6. I’m obsessed with this fur vest!
7. These earrings are a dream and will look so great with a LBD (under $50).
8. You know I love hats so here’s a wide brim hat and a cozy beanie.
9. Party dresses: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
Get the Best of Burgundy look:
But wait, there’s more:
Happy weekend! xx