The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is chugging along! I’m not just saying this, I think this year’s sale is the best I can remember from recent years. The sale still has a bit of juice left in it because prices don’t go up until Monday, August 8th. So, while you might feel like you’ve heard enough about the sale already, this week is your last week to score big! A piece of advice: take a last look at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
I just did a big final (final? really?) sweep of the sale and scooped up some products I’m really excited about. I should have all my items soon thanks to the free shipping – does Nordstrom get me or what!?You’re probably wondering what I got in my third round of ordering from the sale… here’s goes with my purchases + what’s still amazing and available:
Shoes, Accessories & Beauty:
– Nikes: black and white and oh so nice! They just restocked these in every size because they were so popular.
– Booties: I can’t get enough of the taupe color of these bad boys (they come in black too). I’m going to be wearing these on repeat this fall.
– Tassel Backpack: I hope backpacks never go out of style. I love the classic yet slightly tomboy look.
– Hanky Pankys: I ordered 4 new, colorful pairs of Hanky Pankys to get the special deal.
– Cashmere Sweater: I wear sweaters every single day in the fall/winter so I jumped on this cashmere number (under $90 for cashmere!). It comes in multiple colors. I also like this similar turtleneck.
– Sunnies: I was in dire need of a new pair of black sunglasses and I’ve been eyeing a pair of Illesteva sunnies for about a year. So, I took the plunge!
I maybe sorta got carried away and ordered an item that isn’t on sale too:
– Stan Smith Adidas Sneakers: I saw Regina George wearing army pants and Stan Smith Adidas. So I bought army pants and Stan Smith Adidas.” … in all seriousness I think these might be the coolest cool girl shoes out there right now. I got the dark blue but I like the all white and the green too.
Thanks for taking a last look at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale with me! Good luck with all your final sale shopping!
Photograph: Lark & Linen